Together – for the amazing world of wild birds.
For a just use of the Earth’s resources.
For a happier life – in the present and in the future.
- We are close to you. The BSPB operates across Bulgaria. We work locally for the solution of particular problems. At the same time all our offices and employees believe in one main goal – the conservation of all birdlife and the areas and habitats important for it. We have offices in Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas, Russe, Haskovo, Svishtov. Visit the two nature conservation centres of the BSPB – Poda (near the city of Burgas) and Iztochni Rhodopi (in the town of Madzharovo); learn more about the amazing Bulgarian nature and admire it in its pristine beauty.
- With us you become part of the world. The BSPB is part of the largest international network of nature conservation organizations – BirdLife International. As a member of the BSPB you also become part of this network, one of its 13 million members and supporters from 121 countries. By joining us you create an opportunity for you and your family to explore a whole new universe of knowledge about birds, the ways for their protection and conservation, as well as information on how to preserve our common home – planet Earth.
There are many ways to support us:
- Become a member. By becoming a member you contribute personally to the conservation of birds and the world we share with them. You do not need to know a lot about birds to become a member of our organization. It is enough to have the will to support our cause – a preserved nature for us and for our children. The more we are, the more our voice in favour of nature will be heard. Becoming a member is not hard; you can fill in the form here.
- Make a donation. Your donation is of great value for our efforts and it shows your determination to take an active part in the conservation of biodiversity. Every contributor will receive a paper copy of our magazine For the Birds (in Bulgarian; for English speakers please indicate that you want to receive our English magazine, Neophron) twice a year, 2 pin badges and a special certificate. And most importantly, by donating you join our efforts to preserve nature!
- Subscribe to our electronic newsletter here to receive regular news from us on your email.
- Become a volunteer. Lend a hand to nature conservation in Bulgaria. Contact us at: martina [@] bspb.org
- Join us in Facebook. Spare a few minutes to read the news, to learn about new events or activities, to sign a petition or just to browse through our gallery. This is the easiest way to communicate and share our interest in birds.
- Pass the idea on. Tell your family, friends and colleagues about us.
Fill in the membership form and become a member of the BSPB