en
header-image

News

CBM survey plots distribution per municipalities

12.03.2015

With the approaching spring, the new common bird monitoring season starts. To improve the representativeness of the data, we had a look at the coverage of the survey plots per municipalities. We used data from all sites where birds are counted at least once in the period 2005-2014. The results are as follows: From a total of 263 municipalities in Bulgaria, 51% (134) have at least one survey plot. In the remaining 49% (129 municipalities) there is no survey plot This list of municipalities is crucial to improve the representativeness of the...

18.02.2015

10.11.2014

17.10.2014

10.09.2014

Second national BirdID training is over

15.07.2014

Checklist of the birds seen during the second national BirdID training 1.White Stork 2.Black Stork 3.Golden Eagle 4.Common Buzzard 5.Eurasian Sparrowhawk 6.Kestrel 7.Wood Pigeon 8.Pallid Swift 9.Hoopoe 10.Great spotted Woodpecker 11.Skylark 12.Crested Lark 13.Crag Martin 14.Barn Swallow 15.House Martin 16.Water Pipit 17.White Wagtail 18.Grey Wagtail 19.Wren 20.Dipper 21.Dunnock 22.Alpine Accentor 23.Robin 24.Black Redstart 25.Mistle Thrush 26.Blackbird 27.Ring Ouzel 28.Blackcap 29.Chiffchaff 30.Coal Tit 31.Crested Tit 32.Wood Nuthatch 33.Red-backed Shrike 34.Jay...

http://www.ebcc.info/
http://www.birdlife.org/
http://www.rspb.org.uk/
http://www.BG03.moew.government.bg