Together with the Dutch Centre for Field Ornithology Sovon we realized a three-year study of bird migration, and for the first time we included the entire territory of Bulgaria. Dozens of teams counted simultaneously migrating birds in a line of observation points from Bulgaria’s western border all the way to the Black Sea coast in the east both in autumn as well as in spring. For the first time in Bulgaria we used a mobile radar for the study. Thus we provided the most complete study on bird migration in Bulgaria so far.
- Help rare birds raising their hatchlings safely 26/11/2021
- New report reveals huge declines in Europe’s birds 17/11/2021
- Disney Conservation Fund supports the Egyptian Vulture conservation in the Balkans 03/11/2021
- The Bulgarian Society for the Protection of Birds celebrated the World migratory bird day in the Sofia Subway! 02/11/2021
- Results of the nest guarding campaign 2021 in Bulgaria 17/10/2021